Important Dates Magnonics 2013 (Sweden) Magnonics 2011 (Brazil) Magnonics 2009 (Dresden)
Magnonics 2015 will be held at the Seeon Abbey on August 2-6, 2015. Seeon is located 80 km south-east of Munich and about 60 km west of Salzburg.
Topics for the workshop include both fundamental and applied aspects of magnonics, spin waves and nanomagnetism with emphasis on
- spin torque switching and spin torque nano-oscillators
- static and dynamic spin Hall and spin-orbital torques
- spin injection and spin-dependent tunneling
- magnetization dynamics
- magnonic, spintronic, spin-caloritronic and multiferroic materials
- excitations in magnetic 'textures' such as Skyrmion lattices
- spin-wave logic, artificial crystals for spin waves and magnonic applications
The Conference is partly supported by the German Forschungsgemeinschaft and IEEE Magnetic Society.